Sunday, May 22, 2011

30 mins Workout

Today I did a 30 mins workout with stretches, pushups, squats, crunches, plank, supermans, and leg-lifts. I really didn't have the motivation to workout today, so I watched one of the new videos uploaded by bodyrock.tv today and immediately had the inspiration to workout. I know that motivation is one of the key reasons for my visiting bodyrock.tv and today's video was very inspirational. In the video, Zuzana talks only about her diet problems and how she also has problems coping with proper nutrition by over-eating etc. It's great that she told us viewers this. NONE of the other instructors in other websites ever confess their problems to us normal folk just trying to reduce weight and get a great body. This video had no workouts but truly inspired me to do a killer workout. Truly inspiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment