Sunday, June 5, 2011

42 mins workout

Today I managed to do a 42 min workout which was longer than my previous best of 40 mins. The workout consisted of stretches, pushups, crunches, planks, leg-lifts, squats and supermans. I usually take a rest day after unusually long runs which was the 10k run that I did they day before yesterday. However, I didn't feel too tired yesterday and could have worked out, but decided not to risk injury. I think it's a sign that I am really getting stronger. It felt good to work out fully today and I didn't feel any problems when working out.

I found this great article on gymjunkies.com written by Vic Magary about fitness myths. The article is hilarious as he breaks down the myths that surround exercises, muscle building, supplements and fitness. Have a read of it when you've got some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment