Monday, June 6, 2011

40 min workout

Wow...today I worked out really late at night and managed to work out for 40 mins. Today I did stretches, pushups, crunches, leg-lifts, squats, glute-bridges and supermans.

I can sincerely say that today I am in the best shape that I have ever been in my entire life. I never thought that I could get shredded ever; but seeing the results today, I can say that being shredded is a possibility that is very close now. I didn't think that I would ever be able to say such a thing in my posts when I first started, and now I know that I will be able to say it in the near future.

I know that most people don't wake up in the morning and work out before going to work...I never do. However, for those morning exercises, this website has some suggestions on a workout routine. I however think that this routine can be done at any time of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment