Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A rest day and 45 min workout

I took a rest day yesterday due to the simple fact that I was tired. It happens...and on those days you just gotta rest (just don't rest every other day - once a week is fine). Today I was feeling a little tired, but decided to push through it and start the workout. It was a good decision, because I felt much better during and after the workout. I will have to remember this fact on days that I feel tired and see if I can push myself to start the workout.

Today, I was able to do 45 mins of Pushups, situps, crunches, plank, side-plank and leg raises. I think my body is getting strong enough to try some complicated workouts in bodyrock.tv. I'll give myself another coupe of weeks before trying those workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment