Sunday, June 20, 2010

45 mins of Workout

Today I really wanted to work out earlier because I wasn't able to work out on Saturday. So I started off as soon as I woke up. It felt great to work out in the morning. If I didn't have to work during the weekdays I would do all my workouts in the morning. But I think I would have to restrict this to Saturdays and Sundays starting from this week.

In my 40 mins workout, I tried a couple of other exercises that came out well. The first one was the side plank; which is awesome for the core; and the second was lying face down while stretching the arms out in front and back in while raising the shoulders slightly. This was ok, but still good to add to the list. So my workout today consisted of plank, side plank, pushups, situps, crunches and stretches.

For those who are fat or not muscular, the most common excuse for not doing exercises is that they are sore all over their bodies after the workouts. I would like to highlight that the "after workout soreness" comes because of not using those muscles for a long time. But, as you workout everyday, those muscles get adjusted and after about a couple of weeks, you would no longer feel sore even after a killer workout. So for those people who have this problem, my advice is to bear with it for at least 2 weeks after which the "after workout soreness" will never come back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment