Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Listening to your body + 30 min workout

I had to take a rest day yesterday cos my body was really aching. The short break from my workouts probably had something to do with it. The good thing was that I listened to my body and took the day off instead of forcing myself to do the workout. The key to working out on a continuous basis is to listen to your body and respond accordingly. I'm glad I did it cos I was fully recovered today and managed to do a full proper 30 min workout today. The workout consisted of stretches, pushups, situps, crunches, supermans and leg-lifts. My inspiration comes from bodyrock.tv where they workout everyday and just watching the daily video is enough motivation to get started which is the most difficult part of working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment