Thursday, December 29, 2011

Starting back up again

So finally, I have settled down after being on the move for the last few months. Not having a solid place to stay really disrupts the working out routine. I can safely say from experience that even the most dedicated person will find it difficult to work out everyday and stick to a healthy and nutritious diet if he is constantly moving his house or traveling a lot. A fixed schedule for work is an implicit fundamental for a solid consistent workout routine. Maybe that's why there are lots of soccer moms out there with ripped bodies and stories to tell of how they became ripped after having 3 kids. I don't know...it's just that I read about so many moms who have taken to fitness modeling competitions and done it successfully. Anyway, in my case I had to travel a lot in the last few months and my workouts have been very sporadic.

I have started out again this week now that I'm settled, and I managed to do a workout yesterday and the day before yesterday. I will continue with my posts after my workouts as before and hopefully this time, it will be a longer stretch before I have to travel again.


No comments:

Post a Comment